Sooo...no one's talking about the Archon?

Rebecca Dirks sure is pretty, but it's ARCHON!

A little bummed this is what she's doing now, I always felt she was more than a pretty face... A web series full of clips that are already out there and no new content?.. Hope it pays better.

Jesse and I are going to hire her to do gear demos for our new store.

After reviewing the technical details on the previously mentioned page, I am inclined to seek out one of the two PRS dealers that I have bought stuff from before and begin the asking price tap dance. Neither of those two show any in stock. Have any been built yet (besides the prototype and demos)?

After reviewing the technical details on the previously mentioned page, I am inclined to seek out one of the two PRS dealers that I have bought stuff from before and begin the asking price tap dance. Neither of those two show any in stock. Have any been built yet (besides the prototype and demos)?
My understanding is there were about 27 built on this 1st run. I believe they were all sold(maybe check with Jack Gretz, he's got a thread here). My understanding is there was no break from MAP pricing on the initial run, that probably changes when they go into full production - supposed to be after NAMM.

Well it's all Greek to me!!!!! Sorry. Couldn't resist a terrible pun. On a different note I'm ordering one as soon as I find a prs dealer near me

Well feel free to dispute that with the amps creator who told me its based off of Warcraft haha ;)

So what? That's Greek too ;) ;) ;)
(Nice character to name an almighty amp. It looks like the character is "two channel" as well ;) )

Last edited:
I definitely want one. I have an H combo and it has made me a believer in PRS amps. It really amazes me every time I plug into it how good it sounds on both channels. It is the first time in 25 yrs. that I've had a two channel amp that just smokes on both channels. :)

Randall smith is to amps , what Paul Reed Smith is to guitars...

Don't get me wrong, I love Mesa amps, too, and Randall Smith is a terrific amp designer, but...Doug Sewell's PRS amps are GREAT amps, and I think a step up in terms of tone over even my favorite Mesas, like the Tremoverb and the Mark V.

Back