Sold an amp via paypal need some advice

slowro

Hi guys
I sold my marshall setup through paypal to a guy in Netherlands who is arranging collection, how do I make sure I'm not scammed?
Will a receipt from the courier do or do I need to get a lawyer draught up something for the courier to sign?

Do you have his money? If so, don't worry. It's common for a pickup to be scheduled if they paid for packaging. I've sold to someone in the Netherlands and Russia that did similar things.

Money is in my account and I have his address. I was concerned that I don't have proof of postage for myself.

I haven't sold anything that I haven't couriered myself before

PayPal protects both buyer and seller. If you sold something and don't receive funds you have 45 days to file a dispute. ANYTHING OVER 45 days and your out. If your the buyer and you pay for something and it never ships OR it ships and it's not what you ordered your protected still. PayPal is a great service.

I bought a $2,000 piece of fitness equipment and the guy never shipped it and Paypal refunded my money.

if you ship make sure you have tracking numbers.

Is it a paypal address he provided? If so stop the transaction. You are being scammed.

The address came through via the payment notification email, he has arranged a courier to collect it. He hasn't responded to give me a date for collection. It has only been one day

Back