SNEAK PEEK: Tremonti - Album II

heh...heard a riff in there that was supposed to be on the next Creed album.
First album was good but his voice is strange. It kind of reminds me of like when your telling a story, and you change the sound of your voice or make fun of another male voice...that's what Tremonti's voice sounds like to me. Like an impression of a male voice.

Personally, I'm excited for this new album! As a matter of fact, in the preview, you can see him playing the guitar I currently own :-D after the jade prs in the video, it shows him playing the orange tiger with trem. Just got that one in last Friday!!

Personally, I'm excited for this new album! As a matter of fact, in the preview, you can see him playing the guitar I currently own :-D after the jade prs in the video, it shows him playing the orange tiger with trem. Just got that one in last Friday!!

You got one of the Album tremontis?! geez... if i could afford one of those i would pull the trigger for sure! I need PRS to sponsor me... i got to get to recording some of my songs.

I went to the premiere party in Orlando, and have no idea how they are leaving off 8 tracks...hope they release all 20 at some point...gonna be a killer album and hella long wait since 1/31

A new video today.

TREMONTI - Flying Monkeys (PREVIEW) / 2015 US TOUR DATES
TremontiOfficial
TremontiOfficial

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to this album. I did notice no planned tour dates on June 5th or 6th. I hope this means he might be playing at Rams Head and or the factory for this years 30th anniversary. :rock:

Another fairly new video with each song off of the new album which comes out on Tuesday the 9th.

Tremonti - Cauterize (Full Album Preview)

Tremonti 'Cauterize' - GET IT NOW!

I got mine before I left for work this morning, how 'bout you?

I received an email around 10pm last night that my preorder was available. Downloaded it, eardrums are punished, loved it even more than his first. HEAVY, must own.

Came in the mail yesterday. Gave it a spin while working today.

I'm gonna like this. Heavy as...well, me. Mark comes out of the gate with guns blaring - and it just goes from there.

BTW, Best Buy has an exclusive edition with four live tracks. :mad: Yes, I'm that guy - I'll be grabbing that one, too. :bawling:

The only complaint I possibly have is that I wish the album had more songs. Can't wait for Dust next year.

I've been going back and forth between this and the new Breaking Benjamin. Shinedown is due out in a few months and we get AB5 sometime next year. Not a bad time for hard rock.

FYI - if you haven't bought this, be aware there are at least three versions:

- Standard edition
- Best Buy exclusive with four live bonus tracks
- FYE exclusive with two live bonus tracks - and it's signed

The bonus tracks are different between the two exclusives. I just wish the exclusives had been a little more publicized - I bought a signed copy from Fret 12, but it doesn't have the bonus tracks.

Back