Snacks - Let's Talk!

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
Since we all enjoy playing our PRS guitars and amps, what snacks do we like eating?

Last edited:
When I go in to play my guitar every night, I never take snacks. But there is one thing I ALWAYS take in there. My 20 oz Yeti Rambler with ice and a LeCroix in it. Every single night.

That, and a Roland JC 22. Or, I mean, a $&(&$$, *#22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little snack or drink now and again. :)

I've never eaten anything while playing....maybe a meal before or something. Although, more recently I like to eat at least a couple hours before playing. If I eat right before playing a gig, it bogs me down. But I've never snacked while playing.

In terms of drink....a good double Irish whiskey used to be my thing. A whiskey-neat and a PRS just made me feel kinda fancy.

I admit, I may have a piece of jerky once in a while when I am noodling around. Maybe a Twizzler or two. Maybe a drink of some sorts. I am not talking a meal here folks. :)

First post edited as you all were getting too hung up on snacking while playing when the thread is about snacks. :)

First post edited as you all were getting too hung up on snacking while playing when the thread is about snacks. :)
Well, I’ll answer the new question. For the record, I wasn’t hung up: I was just answering as written.

Go to snack lately has been chocolate covered dates from a local company.

In the past, I was more likely to go with Australian liquorice or spice gums. I still get a little sack of liquorice from time to time.

I do like ice cream, but I consider it more a meal replacement than a snack.

Back