SILVER SKY SE AVAILABLE?

Strimmins

Hello all PRS Fans. First post on this forum. Also new to playing guitar. I picked up a PRS 35th anni 24-08. Last year. I got the itch to purchase a Strat style guitar. I was leaning towards a MIM Fender. Then PRS launches the SS SE. I bought one off Sweetwater. I was told a few months. No Biggie...supply chain at my work is terrible so I assumed its the same for PRS.

Recent update is October. Is anyone else hearing this? Just looking for info.

Thank you and happy to join the fan base.

Welcome to the forum! Sweetwater is among the larger dealers around, and their sales staff is first rate. Check to see who your salesman is and give them a call; they can let you know what the chances are for early delivery (if they have the info).

Like @bodia mentioned, most I’ve seen post their new guitars got them earlier than expected. Good luck!

The local shop near me has gotten a few in over the past month or so, but they have all sold on the same day. It might be worthwhile for you to keep an eye out with some local or semi local PRS dealers.

Had 3-4 hit my local shop already. If your sales guy can tell you how far down the list you are, that might help you get an idea. If not too far, could very well be sooner.

Had 3-4 hit my local shop already. If your sales guy can tell you how far down the list you are, that might help you get an idea. If not too far, could very well be sooner.
I emailed my salesman at SW, to see how far down the list I am. I placed the order 01/13/22. Thanks for all the messages.

Contacted my salesman at Sweetwater. I've been moved up to the 3rd week in September.
i saw on american musical supply that stone blue is due in on the 20th. Don't know how many. I see them on Reverb all the time. just have to look at the right time and you should go with free shipping places. A good place will not have you pay shipping. i have been able to purchase 2 so far. one from ams that was a minor blemish but i don't see anything wrong with it, got $130 of sticker. And Ronadelli Music and Audio off Reverb. Full price but it ended up having some fret dents but they worked with me and gave me a refund of $125 to cover repair as local shop.

Awesome! But just so you know, when it arrives...

pics.gif

Just got the call. S.S. S.E has come in and will ship today. Now to watch the tracking number for the next 7 days. LOL

Welcome to the forum! And congrats on the new guitar. Got mine in mid February and I'm still enjoying it immensely! Post some pics when it shows...we love pics!

Last edited:
Back