Should i trade for an MEII 25th.

auriemma

Still Strummin!
I have been offered an MEII 25th anniv. in Amber, WF, 57/08 pups, mint with case
For my
1969 Fender Mustang Competition -orange
1991 Fender Strat Plus- white
1979 Ovation Glen Campbell Artist 1627- natural

Am I crazy? Should I do it?

ok, I am using my serious voice. I have never traded or sold a guitar for another without playing the one I am giving up gear for. I need to see if I like, bond, fall in love with it, to the point I must have it and thus let go of ones in my stable that have fallen out of favor for trade/sell. If you not playing those guitars and have fallen for the me then do it. NO REGRETS!!!!

Honestly, if you will kick yourself for letting go any of those guitars then don't do it. It will only build gas and regret until you replace it.

ok, I am using my serious voice. I have never traded or sold a guitar for another without playing the one I am giving up gear for. I need to see if I like, bond, fall in love with it, to the point I must have it and thus let go of ones in my stable that have fallen out of favor for trade/sell. If you not playing those guitars and have fallen for the MEII then do it. NO REGRETS!!!!

Honestly, if you will kick yourself for letting go any of those guitars then don't do it. It will only build gas and regret until you replace it.

OOPS DUP post.

Last edited:
Sound advice Wardog. I would never make the trade without playing the MEII first.

I feel like I would be giving away the farm value wise.

Back