Setting of your PRS CE24

Darkho

Hello
Unfortunately when I bought my prs it was not or had not been setting since the factory exit.
I had to set the trust road and re-adjust the bridge. I have been helped by the indications of the site PRS and I wanted to compare with your setting.
Could you take pictures of your bridges so I compare ? Thanks ^^
I have 3 posts now ^^, in the following I put my photos.

Your E,A, and D strings are too high. The bridge should have an arch in the string heights like the fretboard radius has.
This photo shows a stoptail but the arch is the same.
3582ccz.jpg

Your E,A, and D strings are too high. The bridge should have an arch in the string heights like the fretboard radius has.
Thanks for your answer. You're right the 3 big strings are high, but if I don't set them like it, it buzz a lot when I play.
If I respect the notifications of PRS http://www.prsguitars.com/csc/bridges.html when I move the strings without toucing the neck it's ok but when I play The E,A and buzz a lot (like a fender...).
I will try to lower them a little but I hate when the strings buzz.
I used Ernie Balls 2221, you think it could be better whith other strings ?
++

You're right AP515, I check my neck and I need again to adjust the truss rod. I do it yesterday, and if it's like the first time I must wait 48H to have the effect stabilised.
I do what you said and I lower the 3 strings. It's more easy to play and my guitar buzz only when I attack stronger and you don't hear it in the amplifier. So everythnig is better ;)
My new set so :
[url=https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=45824699s.jpg][/URL]

You're right AP515, I check my neck and I need again to adjust the truss rod. I do it yesterday, and if it's like the first time I must wait 48H to have the effect stabilised.
I do what you said and I lower the 3 strings. It's more easy to play and my guitar buzz only when I attack stronger and you don't hear it in the amplifier. So everythnig is better ;)
My new set so :

Yeah! Happy ending!

Back