Se Singlecut...

J.R.

hello all...about a month ago I saw used antique white Singlecut for sale at GC. I own Fenders, and was looking for a humbucker guitar. Having never played a PRS...American or import, I checked it out. The neck shape was perfect for me, guitar sounded better than I thought it would, and the price was right, so I bought it. Didn't want to post till the newness wore off, but this really has turned out to be my favorite guitar. Neck shape and scale length are just right, and very suprised at the build quality. Long story short, just ordered an S2 Singlecut Standard.
Anyone own both an SE and S2 Singlecut? Interested in your take on the differences in neck shape especially.
Thanks!

I don't have an S2 singlecut, but I do have a Custom, and all the S2's have the same neck shape. I would say the S2 neck, compared to the SE wide fat, is ever so slightly different. I don't know exactly what the difference in cross-sectional shape is, but if I had to go by feel, I would say the S2 is more of a 'C' shape, vs a 'D' shape on the SE. But a very minimal difference... I'm confident you'll be very comfortable on the S2.

Back