SE 594 new Charcoal color

Do you have a Sam Ash link? I looked on the site and they don't even show the charcoal one.
My bad on Sam Ash, I just took a quick glance instead of reading the title of the link Google took me too. It wasn't the 594. Apologies for the misinfo.

Like I said, GC shows out of stock, and Sam Ash doesn't show the product at all.
Lol! I just saw that sorta hidden print. Man, I dislike GC. Everyone else it's obvious what's in stock and when coming. They have it a little ways down.

According to the website the sunburst and black gold finishes are sticking around. The blue is gone but has been replaced with the charcoal and turquoise colors.
That charcoal is killer, but I'm glad I grabbed the blue one while I could!

I ordered the double cut in this color, but has anyone noticed that the single cuts and double cuts seem to be different colors? In the stock photos they look the same, but every actual single cut I've seen in charcoal is considerably lighter than the double cuts.

Is this just a coincidence based on small sample size, or could there be something different in production making them look different?

Example:

kydive25hrwb1.jpg
z0r0mdxz9swb1.jpg

and here's a youtube video I found showing how light the SCs seems to be

Back