SE 594 new Charcoal color

zube

I just noticed that the SE 594 comes in a new Charcoal color.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL3NlLW1jY2FydHktNTk0LTIwMjQtY2hhcmNvYWwuanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsianBlZyI6eyJxdWFsaXR5Ijo4MiwicHJvZ3Jlc3NpdmUiOnRydWUsInRyZWxsaXNRdWFudGlzYXRpb24iOnRydWUsIm92ZXJzaG9vdERlcmluZ2luZyI6dHJ1ZSwib3B0aW1pemVTY2FucyI6dHJ1ZX0sInJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MTkyMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2NjMsImZpdCI6ImNvdmVyIn0sInNoYXJwZW4iOnRydWV9fQ==

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL3NlLW1jY2FydHktNTk0LXNpbmdsZWN1dC0yMDI0LWNoYXJjb2FsLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7ImpwZWciOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6ODIsInByb2dyZXNzaXZlIjp0cnVlLCJ0cmVsbGlzUXVhbnRpc2F0aW9uIjp0cnVlLCJvdmVyc2hvb3REZXJpbmdpbmciOnRydWUsIm9wdGltaXplU2NhbnMiOnRydWV9LCJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjE5MjAsImhlaWdodCI6NjYzLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciJ9LCJzaGFycGVuIjp0cnVlfX0=

Last edited:
I got my paws on one of these charcoal finish SE 594's and played it the other day - phenomenal. I'm not saying I'd put it up against my core, but, man, for a sub $1K guitar, there's a whole lot of sustaining, ringing goodness going on there. That specific example had a stain job on the lighter side, but it looked good.

I got my paws on one of these charcoal finish SE 594's and played it the other day - phenomenal. I'm not saying I'd put it up against my core, but, man, for a sub $1K guitar, there's a whole lot of sustaining, ringing goodness going on there. That specific example had a stain job on the lighter side, but it looked good.
My sentiments too. Absolutely impressed. These things have an inherently fat woody tone that you’d not expect at that price point.

I’d be sorry to see the vintage sunburst and black gold stains go though! I hope they are retained!

According to the website the sunburst and black gold finishes are sticking around. The blue is gone but has been replaced with the charcoal and turquoise colors.
That’s great!

Anybody know when these will be in stock? I'd like to get one while they're still on sale, but everywhere says backordered.

Anybody know when these will be in stock? I'd like to get one while they're still on sale, but everywhere says backordered.
There's lots of them out there..Sweetwater had 4 singlecuts as of this morning. Didn't check the DC.

Sorry, I meant the double cut. Looks like those are in higher demand.
A quick 3 min search shows.. There's quite a few on reverb. Zzounds are on order expect it to arrive to my door 11/10. Sam ash has 5 in stock. They are readily available.

A quick 3 min search shows.. There's quite a few on reverb. Zzounds are on order expect it to arrive to my door 11/10. Sam ash has 5 in stock. They are readily available.
Do you have a Sam Ash link? I looked on the site and they don't even show the charcoal one.

Back