Santanabration 2019

Ok, I just now saw this thread and it's 4 pages long. WHY am I the first one to say this????

"Why is this pics, pics and more pics? Did you get together to take pictures, or play guitar? Where are the recordings of the jams? Even if they are phone recordings? Please tell me somebody recorded something! Pics are nice, but I want to HEAR those babies!"

There, ice broken.:D

Ok, I just now saw this thread and it's 4 pages long. WHY am I the first one to say this????

"Why is this pics, pics and more pics? Did you get together to take pictures, or play guitar? Where are the recordings of the jams? Even if they are phone recordings? Please tell me somebody recorded something! Pics are nice, but I want to HEAR those babies!"

There, ice broken.:D

Sadly, there were no recordings made :oops:

Best I can do is this one, from a previous lunch. It WAS a Santana being played.

Looks like a great time! Not sure about those fake meat tacos though:)

Sounds like this one may have served a breakfast cuisine more to your liking Vaughn, but you missed it by a few years. However, I doubt the guitars were as cool.

I'm hoping to attend the Chicago bash one day. I think I've met the requirements, but I haven't received a ticket yet.

Sounds like this one may have served a breakfast cuisine more to your liking Vaughn, but you missed it by a few years. However, I doubt the guitars were as cool.

I'm hoping to attend the Chicago bash one day. I think I've met the requirements, but I haven't received a ticket yet.

Sergio has most Wednesday afternoons free. Consider this your ticket! Pick a Wednesday.

Damn...I REALLY need one of these fat bottomed beauties in my life!

Wait a minute, the last time I said that there was a brass pole and a sh!it ton of body glitter that motivated the thought.

So yeah, as long as a Santana doesn't make it burn when I pee I'm golden. :eek:

While not exactly Santanafest... Santanabration, the much smaller local offshoot happened today.

There was fake meat tacos, but eight very real Santana shaped PRS, and three good buddies all poised to throw down for a couple hours in the middle of the week.

p9bNjp2.jpg

YqXYQQX.jpg

82B3Qbw.jpg

EdnVoiX.jpg

v7Z5Ax5.jpg

yw3BIx8.jpg

YywUkA2.jpg

We pitted them all against each other for a to the death cage match until the clear winner stood out: This guy! Me! I played eight f@cking Santana’s today!

OHHHHHH MAMA!! Soooooo F’N COOOOL !!!

While not exactly Santanafest... Santanabration, the much smaller local offshoot happened today.

There was fake meat tacos, but eight very real Santana shaped PRS, and three good buddies all poised to throw down for a couple hours in the middle of the week.

p9bNjp2.jpg

YqXYQQX.jpg

82B3Qbw.jpg

EdnVoiX.jpg

v7Z5Ax5.jpg

yw3BIx8.jpg

YywUkA2.jpg

We pitted them all against each other for a to the death cage match until the clear winner stood out: This guy! Me! I played eight f@cking Santana’s today!

I don’t understand the urge to lay guitars on the floor for pictures, let alone the other usual shots of guitars against trees, fences, bricks, gravel, or grass and dirt.

No good can come from any of that! o_O

Back