Santanabration 2019

Sadly, I don't have a Santana, so I wouldn't have been allowed in. But man, I would love to a fly on the wall during that pow-wow!

You really think I wouldn’t invite you in for tacos and guitars?

Hell... we let a dude in who showed up with a McGrissom and a Standard 24!

I think we would have let you in if you were wearing silver pants, or a silver jacket. As long as you had shoes and socks on, I think Sergio would have been good.

That's fantastic! Must have been a blast. And I know from direct experience that although similar, they still all sounded slightly different.

How do I know? Well I've owned five myself and tried many others, and was lucky enough to play four side-by-side (three from the original Brazilian Ltd. run) when I found the eventual one that ended my quest and caused me to sell all others.

The bad news is that it truly is the single best sounding Santana ever produced and will never be surpassed. Sorry guys. Santana Brazilian Ltd. #153, in Santana yellow. :)

All hyperbole aside now, I've gotta get my lazy ass in gear and join a pic hosting site 'tout de suite' before you guys verbally eviscerate me for my woeful lack of photographic evidence! :eek:
Postimages.org :)

Back