RUSH fans: My pics of Clockwork Angels Tour

Todd_FindingMyWay

Taken from my phone and considering that, they came out fantastic! Enjoy!
September 7th 2012 (Tour Opening nite) Attended with wife Row 26 on floor

October 2012 Bridgeport CT.
Attended with my youngest who was mad at me for not taking her to opening night after she attended Time Machine. (hey twist my wrist!)
Only pic from this one was the two of us.

May 2013, Mohegan Sun , Uncasville, CT.
This was a good story. I had not planned on going because I could not make it when my buddy originally asked so he bought a solo ticket much earlier. So a week out my calendar cleared and I was able to get a single seat. I wound up 4 rows off the floor side of stage 20 FEET FROM GHEDDY! Oh happy day!

Cool pics!

I saw Rush at Merriweather Post Pavillion in the 80s or thereabouts. Damn, they were loud! My ears rang for a week!

That's the first tour since they restarted that I've missed. That year my wife came to Experience with me, and we did Ocean City for the first part of the week. Sure enough, that's when Rush came. But the BD of that tour looks spectacular.

That's the first tour since they restarted that I've missed. That year my wife came to Experience with me, and we did Ocean City for the first part of the week. Sure enough, that's when Rush came. But the BD of that tour looks spectacular.

Alan,
If you get a chance you tube the Garden: the BD on the 'The Garden' was out of this world...
Added to the stage was a 7 piece strings section...unforgettable.

Yeah, the string section was unique, and awesome. My son (uh...Alex...oy) and I saw them in Baltimore couple years back, and stopped by the ticket window to see about possibly upgrading our seats (originally had about halfway back), and they were just opening side seating...end up three rows off Alex's side, with the first two rows roped off...Really cool experience. Oh, and they still got IT !!!!

Taken from my phone and considering that, they came out fantastic! Enjoy!
September 7th 2012 (Tour Opening nite) Attended with wife Row 26 on floor

October 2012 Bridgeport CT.
Attended with my youngest who was mad at me for not taking her to opening night after she attended Time Machine. (hey twist my wrist!)
Only pic from this one was the two of us.

May 2013, Mohegan Sun , Uncasville, CT.
This was a good story. I had not planned on going because I could not make it when my buddy originally asked so he bought a solo ticket much earlier. So a week out my calendar cleared and I was able to get a single seat. I wound up 4 rows off the floor side of stage 20 FEET FROM GHEDDY! Oh happy day!

AWESOME pix...Thanks for sharing...great family bonding moment!!!

I just pulled half a dozen neurons trying to imagine my daughter actually attending a Rush concert. Imagining her looking happy about it might have killed me.

Nice shots! The second half of the Clockwork Angels show was killer. Still I think the Time Machine show was my favorite of all of 'em.

Damn, they were loud! My ears rang for a week!

They make one hell of a racket for just three guys. I first saw them on their Power Windows tour in 86 at the Salt Palace in SLC, UT and they blew the roof off the place, not to mention my mind. RUSH RULES! That is all.

I was second row for the Cleveland show. here are some pics:

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1588-2.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

Awesome pics. This was a pretty good tour, though I think Snakes & Arrows is still the show to beat. I was 8th row for that one on Alex's side of the stage and it was probably the best time I've ever had at a concert.

I'm bummed I didn't go see them this summer, couldn't get decent seats. :(
Great pics, the one with your daughter is the best:top:

Back