*Retracted*

First, we need to know "what" was extracted. Then, the sheriff will decide if he needs to know how it was extracted or if any cavity searches are in order. You, of all people, know how this goes.

Which is why I'm cautioning you to be careful. I'd hate to see you subtracted.

That is pretty good, actually! Deep.

Did that just come out? Or have you been saving it for a special occasion?

With comedic intention, I began drawing inspiration from one of the characters in the Disney movie The Haunted Mansion where Jennifer Tilly's character Madame Leota runs on and on with mysterious and cryptic ramblings. But then I wound up stopping short of the incessant reiterations that I had intended to use for comedic effect, resulting in what you saw there.

you-better-think-of-the-consequences-of-your-actions-you-better-think-it-through.gif

That made my day!!! Top contender for best response ever (hands-down for a ghost post!)

Again, deprived of the knowledge of that which was once known but is now lost to the eternity of time.

Hopefully not… just delayed (some silly story about one-day snowfall smashing a 45 year record in Nashville affecting delivery :rolleyes:). I’m just hoping I won’t see a smashed box like Aahzz did, in addition to a poor instrument stuck in a truck in single-digit temperatures.

Hopefully not… just delayed (some silly story about one-day snowfall smashing a 45 year record in Nashville affecting delivery :rolleyes:). I’m just hoping I won’t see a smashed box like Aahzz did, in addition to a poor instrument stuck in a truck in single-digit temperatures.

I can relate. Here in Virginia (we made the news with people stuck in their cars on the Interstate for over 24 hours) our neighborhood lost power for 30 hours in the sub-freezing temperatures... Which is exactly how long our Generac generator ran continuously. Without power, our home cannot draw water from the well, provide water pressure inside the house for showers, send flush water to the septic field, run the HVAC, power the internet connection etc. Nothing. Well, almost nothing... we do have a fake fireplace which runs on propane and we can cook with gas without power, but, well, 30 hours is a long time to wait for a bathroom visit.

WestWorld is a sci-fi series on HBO about robots in a themepark that eventually gain self awareness and try to take over the world. Ultimately the robots, like humans are fundimentally flawed.

Edit: I found it ironic that i was watching a tv show about robots taking over, while reading about how we are upset about a program designed to pervent them from doing so in real life.

WestWorld is a sci-fi series on HBO about robots in a themepark that eventually gain self awareness and try to take over the world. Ultimately the robots, like humans are fundimentally flawed.

Edit: I found it ironic that i was watching a tv show about robots taking over, while reading about how we are upset about a program designed to pervent them from doing so in real life.
See if you can access the series "Humans".

Back