Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Sorry to hear about your health challenges. Been a rough time for me as well. Misery loves window guitar shopping I understand :)

Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon!

Be well man.

IMG0006.jpg

Hope you’ll be feeling a little better each day.
We’ll all be here waiting to enable/amuse you when you’re ready.

Thanks again fellas! I have a full spiffy new set of UW docs today, woo!

Oddly enough, right after I posted this thread... an email showed up about a certain hollowbody 594. I'm just calling that 1) fate 2) next.

Do they come in purple? I haven't even looked.

Thanks again fellas! I have a full spiffy new set of UW docs today, woo!

Oddly enough, right after I posted this thread... an email showed up about a certain hollowbody 594. I'm just calling that 1) fate 2) next.

Do they come in purple? I haven't even looked.
Ugh, sorry man. I’m up to 8 docs myself, all in different parts of the region.

Pretty sure those new HB do come in purple! You know James and Ted will hook you up at TGS :)

Whut up homie... Just for the record....I reported nor exaggerated nuttin to nobody. But I was gettin a 40 ready to pour out on your final resting place. This is great news man! Now I can drink all of the 40 myself. Woo Hoo!

See I told ya man...enough penicillin will kill even the worst case of...a sexu...uh, I mean the "flu" yeah the "flu" you should really be more careful...You never know what those strippers...I mean those pole danc....I mean the nice baristas at the local coffee shop, have been exposed to....always remember... safety first bro. Now go wash the body glitter off your face...:eek:;):p

Glad you on the mend my friend!

Back