Random. No more or less

jxpMcDF.jpg
I just commented on FB, small world LOL.

I just had a phone call. NGD coming real soon. But I really shouldn't mention it on the pages here, it's an, em, well, other brand...
Road trip to the bright lights coming in a week or so, have a race club gathering on the 6th to go to and the store is open Sundays. Some of you may remember I had a 12 string on order. Kinda nervous on this one, never had one, never played one, never even picked one up; but I miss my S6 so much (long story) I just needed to fill that gap.
Bless me PRS Father, I have sinned...

Enjoyed the last of the warmer weather days in my section of Michigan. Friday through today was in the lower 70's. Took care of what leaves have fallen in the backyard yesterday, took care of the front today.

Gonna be a rainy day tomorrow. Fine cause I've got inside stuff to do.

We're in a mild spell right now, but the deep freeze started back in mid December and lasted until the first of last week, and then we had crazy rain to the south of us in Edmonton, we're a couple hours north of there. This was the Tuesday after Christmas. I've seen colder in the 33 years we've been in our current home, but not much. In town down in the river valley 10 degrees colder isn't uncommon. Ice fog gets thicker than the haze on 'frisco bay and vehicles turn into clunking bricks. My wood stove in the living room burns steadily in that kind of weather, can't beat that cozy kind of warmth. On the plus side, it's a "dry" cold.:rolleyes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/stztkuo15mt7xv3/20211228_073554.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok0qz1h0hg9ir5o/warm.jpg?dl=0

The meet & greet sounds like a really cool thing, but as I mentioned before, distances can be an obstacle for us em, isolated peeps.
I’m in Edmonton as well. Haven’t been on a guitar forum for a few years. I’ retired as well . I find it surprising and a bit amusing that the last Time I remember being on any guitar forum , the members as a whole were much younger . I feel right at home here.

This week I realized that I almost completely forgot that I own this guitar.
It's a McCarty 594 Semi-Hollowbody Limited.
PRS-2019_McCarty594-ltd-Copperhead-3.jpg
I remember the days that seem not so long ago when all of my bands would leave their effect boxes , guitars and other small stuff on stage between sets or overnight on week long gigs. Lost a few effects boxes over the years . These days one would need an armed guard or medication if they left a PRS in its stand on stage between sets. How the times have changed in 40 years . Beautiful guitar!

Back