Random. No more or less

And how is your day going?

I picked up the slide last night. Too much fun!!
Learning Lunatic Fringe. It’s a bit daunting. I just have to adapt. Something different and wow does it ever add to the dynamics of the song!

Last edited:
The day:
Not bad. First thing, I picked up a nice acoustic and played something I first played in Indy (well Muncie) hanging out with Boogie and some other forum mates. It gave me a bit of peace...so I stuck it up on Instagram/Facebook.
Gave away some stuff.
Stopped at the Sunday Funday bar to find out it was closed...so went home and jacked some stuff I didn’t like the look of in my garden.
Now sipping I won’t say what from a tea cup.

Just finished about 1/2 hour ago. I was on overtime. We managed to get all the sod done and tucked away. We need about 50 more rolls. I am sore, tired and bitchy. Yes, I said bitchy. Lol
Hot shower and lay on my Dr. Scholls massage mat forever. I really wanted to play when I got home but I can’t.

Got on a ship in NOLA bound for the Caribbean for a week!
oh kay!

imaginary-deli.png

yeah man, trying to figure out seating and lighting in the deli bar. why can’t it align one object with another, every other drafting thing does?
You gotta buy the Pro version if you want that feature I believe! It has annoyed the F out of me, but luckily have have Lightwave, which is sooooo much better in so many ways!! Then again, I paid for Lightwave 24 years ago and have paid several update fees as well!!! I love Sketchup because it allows me to get a lot done really quick, but at the same time, I don't believe it is worth the fees they want for it, so I use it for quick mock ups and when I want to take it to the next level, I move to Lightwave or Autocad!!!! Here is a guitar cabinet I did in Lightwave when I was considering building one (and that was before I had 3 PRSi):

W_Guitar_Cabinet_03a.png

You gotta buy the Pro version if you want that feature I believe! It has annoyed the F out of me, but luckily have have Lightwave, which is sooooo much better in so many ways!! Then again, I paid for Lightwave 24 years ago and have paid several update fees as well!!! I love Sketchup because it allows me to get a lot done really quick, but at the same time, I don't believe it is worth the fees they want for it, so I use it for quick mock ups and when I want to take it to the next level, I move to Lightwave or Autocad!!!! Here is a guitar cabinet I did in Lightwave when I was considering building one (and that was before I had 3 PRSi):

W_Guitar_Cabinet_03a.png
i have the pro version, just can’t figure it out — more used to illustrator if you can imagine that.

that steinberger is making me nervous.

i have the pro version, just can’t figure it out — more used to illustrator if you can imagine that.

that steinberger is making me nervous.
Hmmmmmmmm, can't imagine why alignment no worky! Best of luck with that, if I had pro I would look into it for ya'!

As for the Steinberger, I actually played it last night for 30 minutes or so! Mine is different from the one in the pic though as it is a bass with trans trem in black, but I could not find clip art for it when I made this mock up! Believe me though, it is secure (no guitars were harmed in the making of this mockup)!!!

Hmmmmmmmm, can't imagine why alignment no worky! Best of luck with that, if I had pro I would look into it for ya'!

As for the Steinberger, I actually played it last night for 30 minutes or so! Mine is different from the one in the pic though as it is a bass with trans trem in black, but I could not find clip art for it when I made this mock up! Believe me though, it is secure (no guitars were harmed in the making of this mockup)!!!
oh i figured it out -- they expect you to get good at the move tools, there is no arrange/align in sketchup pro (but there is in layout).

anyway i have seen your berger bass in 'the media' -- bass with a trem, it could be big.

oh i figured it out -- they expect you to get good at the move tools, there is no arrange/align in sketchup pro (but there is in layout).

anyway i have seen your berger bass in 'the media' -- bass with a trem, it could be big.
I usually type in my move parameters so that I don't have to worry about the steady hand movements!

I usually type in my move parameters so that I don't have to worry about the steady hand movements!
me too, and to hell with fractional inches. i think most of the trick is timing the inference points, which i forget to remember about most every time. that and i left my 3d controller at my last job, boo hoo.

man could i be more boring?

Back