Random. No more or less

One of the dorks I sold to crammed one into the bark of a tree in a wooded area. Brought that tree down! Wasn't a big tree, but still, I nearly beat the living carp out of him for killing it. That's probably the point I stopped selling. I realized how stupid other people were and didn't trust anyone with them after that.

Mailboxes were popular, but not with me. That's somebodies stuff. What we used to do with those is put them in big metal trash barrels and then put the lid on. I've seen one of those 25lb lids blow 25 feet in the are with a couple M-80s in it.
Until you quit pissing around and started attaching C-4 to the undercarriage of cars. ;-)

Ya ya enough about my work stuff. I found out something very interesting. Taking my company to court for a toxic work environment and for working free during each Covid lockdown. Very illegal. I am ready to explode seriously. And last time I phoned in with a migraine my boss swore at me. That I have a witness too. So what I am doing is writing a letter to the Labour board of Ontario outlining my bosses egregious behaviour. There are witness to everything that I have written. I really don’t want to subpoena anybody to court but I will if I have to. I have written a letter with all of the staff that have left already with their signatures and dated. It’s by proxy.

I know some will say forget it let sleeping dogs lie but I can’t and won’t. I don’t deserve this kind of treatment. I literally gave them my life.
I am a human being and deserve to be treated as such.

What would you do?

Last edited:
I agree, but think it’s hard to even categorize. The human brain is so complex that my personal belief is studying the psychological aspects of the human brain, even studying tons of subject will never give us reliable data on what to expect from others since two are the same.

This is why I cautioned you about studying psychology. Data from one group may not apply to another group at all. The variables are infinite.

Let me ask you in the know.

Is psychology in your opinion a pseudo science?
Psychology is a Social Science. Some people refer to it as a Soft Science. Another would be Organizational Behaviour...something your bosses should take a course in.

It is in contrast to what is referred to as the Hard Sciences: Natural Sciences like Chemistry, Physics etc. and Formal Sciences like Math, Stats, Comp Sci. etc.

Another would be Organizational Behaviour...something your bosses should take a course in.
My boss should of been fired along time ago.

I put all my nasty thoughts in a lock box. It’s the only way to put this out of my mind. I remind myself constantly that everything is under lock and key.

I am on hiatus and I should enjoy it but I can’t because I really really want to work. I don’t care what it’s doing.

If by "psychology" you mean "why people do what they do", yes- it's a science. Just like the medical sciences. Not a perfect one, but then no "science" is perfect (as we learned in the last several years LOL).

I agree, but think it’s hard to even categorize. The human brain is so complex that my personal belief is studying the psychological aspects of the human brain, even studying tons of subject will never give us reliable data on what to expect from others since two are the same.

This is why I cautioned you about studying psychology. Data from one group may not apply to another group at all. The variables are infinite.
Science evolves by starting to ask questions about why.

Gravity is a simple explanation of why an apple falls to the ground, but it isn’t the full story. So as you observe more, you enhance the model. We still have physicists because we don’t have all the answers yet.

Psychologists just haven’t found their apple tree yet.

Science evolves by starting to ask questions about why.

Gravity is a simple explanation of why an apple falls to the ground, but it isn’t the full story. So as you observe more, you enhance the model. We still have physicists because we don’t have all the answers yet.

Psychologists just haven’t found their apple tree yet.
AKA The tree of bad apples. ;-)

I Would Say In Most Cases It Is. I Am Not Saying It Can't Help Somebody But A Copy And Paste Formula Is Not Going To Have The Same Results On Every Person Because We Are All Different, Unique In Our Own Way And All Of Our Life Experiences And How We See And Appropriate Things Is Different. They Say The Best Counselor Is The One Within And I Have A Hard Time Disagreeing With That. Plus, You Can Talk To Yourself For A Lot Less Coin. :)

I am trying to use psychology to try and figure out how to cope with my migraines on a more effective level. There’s no hope in Hades of me ever talking myself down from a migraine. It’s definitely not mind over matter. The pain is just so intense. There is however CBT therapy. I have to do some more research. They’re more then effing chronic. They are just the other side of unbearable. It’s hard to figure out how to live with this chronic pain. Some days I don’t even want to try. I am in a migraine forum and while talking with other like minded ppl it doesn’t help to even remotely touch the pain.

I liken my pain to getting a heavy duty fish hook caught in my skin and trying to rip it out.

I am trying to use psychology to try and figure out how to cope with my migraines on a different level. There is CBT therapy. I have to do some more research. They’re more then effing chronic. They are just the other side of unbearable. It’s hard to figure out how to live with this chronic pain. Some days I don’t even want to try.
Fix Them At The Root. Look Into A Rife Machine And Use The Proper Frequency To Correct The Issue. Parasites Are Also The Culprit Of Many Nagging Issues That People Suffer From And Are Unaware That They Are The Reason For It And Go Untreated Or Mistreated For Such An Issue.

Well, race season has officially begun. I missed the actual riding on Saturday's season opener, but we're on track again Sunday after the completion of race school for some practice. Myself and Miss Piggy (my affectionate name for my RC51) are ready to roll. I just finished installing a new set of rear set foot controls to make my body position a tad better for weight shifts and cornering. Missus is actually accompanying me to the track for a change. She typically doesn't come on my 3 day events since someone has to stay home and take care of the two feline landlords, but given this is only an abbreviated day trip she's coming along. Maybe I can teach her the fine art of using/setting the rear wheel pit stand on the swingarm spools for me...🤞🥺😂
Then the expert teams take to the pavement with the annual endurance race. Total number of accumulated laps run with 4 riders and two bikes in a specified time limit, I believe it's 4 hours this year. These guys are two wheeled warriors!

Well, race season has officially begun. I missed the actual riding on Saturday's season opener, but we're on track again Sunday after the completion of race school for some practice. Myself and Miss Piggy (my affectionate name for my RC51) are ready to roll. I just finished installing a new set of rear set foot controls to make my body position a tad better for weight shifts and cornering. Missus is actually accompanying me to the track for a change. She typically doesn't come on my 3 day events since someone has to stay home and take care of the two feline landlords, but given this is only an abbreviated day trip she's coming along. Maybe I can teach her the fine art of using/setting the rear wheel pit stand on the swingarm spools for me...🤞🥺😂
Then the expert teams take to the pavement with the annual endurance race. Total number of accumulated laps run with 4 riders and two bikes in a specified time limit, I believe it's 4 hours this year. These guys are two wheeled warriors!
Ahhh, spring is in the air! Enjoy!! Safe and sane (with reasonable exceptions) ;~)) I hope your landlords don't change the locks while you are gone!!!

I am trying to use psychology to try and figure out how to cope with my migraines on a more effective level. There’s no hope in Hades of me ever talking myself down from a migraine. It’s definitely not mind over matter. The pain is just so intense. There is however CBT therapy. I have to do some more research. They’re more then effing chronic. They are just the other side of unbearable. It’s hard to figure out how to live with this chronic pain. Some days I don’t even want to try. I am in a migraine forum and while talking with other like minded ppl it doesn’t help to even remotely touch the pain.

I liken my pain to getting a heavy duty fish hook caught in my skin and trying to rip it out.

CBT therapy is absolutely science- it has a fantastic success rate for many things. My best friend is a therapist.

Why Stop At The Rear Wheel Stand? Give That Girl A Tire Gauge, A Screwdriver To Adjust Suspension Settings And A Computer To Handle All Your Power Commander Mapping Needs. ;)

Back