Random. No more or less

This is so interesting and very thought provoking.

As musicians we are a very specialized! Watch this. I always knew I was creative but never spoke much about it because I didn’t want to be considered braggadocious.

Loved it - thanks for posting. I've always felt that when I'm in my music room deep inside the songs I'm playing, it's my version of meditation. Makes me feel connected.

Loved it - thanks for posting. I've always felt that when I'm in my music room deep inside the songs I'm playing, it's my version of meditation. Makes me feel connected.

I get this, I immerse myself in a song sometimes to the point where I tune out everything around me and I’m in my own little world.

(Wait for Alan and Howie to pile on)

My wife and I go out to eat once a month. We used to go out much more. The best thing about the COVID lockdowns is that it made us start cooking at home again. I have made sure to keep that going. We eat healthier for less money and I appreciate that. My wife doesn't appreciate it nearly as much and would go right back to eating most of our meals out if I would let it happen. I agreed to a once a month sort of date night.

Last Friday was out once a month adventure. We took our neighbors with us this time. Out of 4 of us I somehow picked up a bug that didn't start to set in until Monday night. I don't think I have been sick in at least 4 to 5 years. I have felt crappy for a few days now and very tired. Thankfully I didn't feel worse this morning. I am hoping I have turned the corner and will start to feel better now...

Missus in down in Cuba with her sister. They are celebrating finalizing their Mother's estate legals and needed to get somewhere warm to recharge the batteries. Pictures and notes she sends look wonderful, but she says the food really sucks. She said fortunately they can't screw up the booze so the cocktails are still really good haha. I've been doing lots of noodling and digging in to new things down in the guitar cave so I'm really making the most of my alone time. That is whenever the two felines permit me to step away from the necessary attentions they crave. I was up very late last evening compiling/working on some recordings on the computer and the little furballs were adamant they rise me at 5:30! 4 hours shuteye was never a problem for me in my working days but yeesh, really? Ah well, I could always take a nap later I suppose...

Light and fluffy snow. My son is going to teach me how to use our snowblower. It’s gigantic but I have confidence in my abilities. Weightlifting will pay off with it’s many benefits. It will just makes things a little easier. I’am not SHE HULK! LolI am absolutely excited to see how far I I can push myself.

My wife and I go out to eat once a month. We used to go out much more. The best thing about the COVID lockdowns is that it made us start cooking at home again. I have made sure to keep that going. We eat healthier for less money and I appreciate that. My wife doesn't appreciate it nearly as much and would go right back to eating most of our meals out if I would let it happen. I agreed to a once a month sort of date night.

Last Friday was out once a month adventure. We took our neighbors with us this time. Out of 4 of us I somehow picked up a bug that didn't start to set in until Monday night. I don't think I have been sick in at least 4 to 5 years. I have felt crappy for a few days now and very tired. Thankfully I didn't feel worse this morning. I am hoping I have turned the corner and will start to feel better now...
We used to go out much more than we do now and COVID changed that for us as well. Cooking at home really never got a foothold though, because I started a serious relationship with Skip the Dishes. :)

Missus in down in Cuba with her sister. They are celebrating finalizing their Mother's estate legals and needed to get somewhere warm to recharge the batteries. Pictures and notes she sends look wonderful, but she says the food really sucks. She said fortunately they can't screw up the booze so the cocktails are still really good haha. I've been doing lots of noodling and digging in to new things down in the guitar cave so I'm really making the most of my alone time. That is whenever the two felines permit me to step away from the necessary attentions they crave. I was up very late last evening compiling/working on some recordings on the computer and the little furballs were adamant they rise me at 5:30! 4 hours shuteye was never a problem for me in my working days but yeesh, really? Ah well, I could always take a nap later I suppose...
I’ve heard the same assessment of food there from several real people recently.

Last edited:
Light and fluffy snow. My son is going to teach me how to use our snowblower. It’s gigantic but I have confidence in my abilities. Weightlifting will pay off with it’s many benefits. It will just makes things a little easier. I’am not SHE HULK! LolI am absolutely excited to see how far I I can push myself.
You should really speak with my missus, she can't even start a lawnmower! She says that's all "my" kind of thing...I mean, it's OK for me to (not always but) vacuum, do laundry, cook (do most of that anyway haha), maintain everything mechanical and electrical, manual labor jobs, and whatever else she deems necessary. I'm so used and abused...:D

I just don’t eat at restaurants. I just can’t anymore. I can’t be confined to a chair and a table for a couple of hours. I need to get up an move around at my leisure. Claustrophobia and panic attacks set.

This all has a lot to with my childhood trauma. I remember being encased in 3’ by 3’ box for hour end.

I just don’t eat at restaurants. I just can’t anymore. I can’t be confined to a chair and a table for a couple of hours. I need to get up an move around at my leisure. Claustrophobia and panic attacks set.

This all has a lot to with my childhood trauma. I remember being encased in 3’ by 3’ box for hour end.
Well, that pretty much covers that photo of you up on the tower a year or two back! No way in Hell I could do that anymore. I never had a fear of heights all my life, but the last ten or so years it's become a very unsettling thing for me. I don't panic or get so scared I outwardly freeze up totally, but my innards and limbs turn straight to water if I gaze down from a balcony or cliffside now. I shake like a dog crapping razor blades up on an extension ladder anymore. Cleaning my chimney up on the rooftop is enough to make me squirm and dread getting up there.

Now that I have very little fear of heights I have signed up to go sky diving as soon as the weather becomes more conducive.

If I die I die.
I only skydived once in 2006 but I would happily do it again! The plane we went up in literally had duct tape and vice grips holding some bits together but I figured that was not a problem considering we would probably jump out before it fell apart ;~)) I am sure you will "dig it the most"!!!

Now that I have very little fear of heights I have signed up to go sky diving as soon as the weather becomes more conducive.

If I die I die.
Nah, I hate heights. I have a hard time with ladders too. I think part of that is because I was coerced into painting an entire hardware store on a 15ft extension ladder in the middle of the night.

If I die I die.

Nah, I hate heights. I have a hard time with ladders too. I think part of that is because I was coerced into painting an entire hardware store on a 15ft extension ladder in the middle of the night.

I have fear of "small" heights... ladders, looking over cliffs, that kind of thing. Airplanes? No problem. So high it doesn't matter. It's not going to hurt, you're not going to break anything and suffer through it... you're going to die. Splat. No worries.

But yeah, looking over a cliff while hiking... my balls go up into my stomach LOL

I've thought that would be the perfect suicide method: bail out over the ocean, don't pull. Like hitting a brick wall at 120mph. Instantly into the next realm. The fish can have your body. Easy peasy.

We went out late last night for pizza. Take out. I had a piece yesterday and one today. This was amazing in taste and texture. My hubby got a meat lovers. We have been going to this little pizzeria for 20 years. The only that has changed is the price.

I haven't been able to eat pizza for 16 years due to food allergies but I can certainly remember what it tasted like, especially when I see this.

Back