Random. No more or less

It's BAD down here. Can't imagine what it's like up there. My whole office wall is glass and I can usually see 3-4 miles over the valley. I've got maybe 500 yards of visibility total. But even at 100 yards, everything looks like a cloud is on the ground.
Houses at the end of my block are visible, but there is a noticeable haze between me and them - about a football field and a half.

It’s like a eerie fog. I expect Dracula to come walking out of the bushes. This is really horrible for those affected. Please( your choice of a higher power) look after everyone and their safety. I just realized that I truly have a sore throat too just like the beginning of a cold starting out.

I truly am a nasty weather lover. Watching a thunderstorm come rolling across the lake and watching it is just an incredible feeling. Cloudy, rainy and overcast days are my absolute favourite. I haven’t a clue as to why either.

Can you believe 40 years has gone by in the blink of an eye. Just a bit of trivia!

Darkside of the moon was released in 1973. So many good memories of my younger self while listening to this iconic album. I still listen to it but have to be in a certain kind of mood to listen to it. But when I do, I find it so magical still. I am sure many of you do as well.

I have fallen in love with Winger all over again! I never even knew who the lead guitar player was. Reb Beach! What an absolutely phenomenal player. Listen to these lead lines. They are so exciting still, even though I have heard them a million times. Thx Reb Beach for making this day fabulous. The thrill is back!!

Hey Mr. @WingerRules! I was such an asshat to treat you the way I did. I am so embarrassed about my rants and I sincerely apologize. This is just killing me a bit at a time. I am so remorseful. I know that you said you accepted my apology but I still am dwelling on this.

Treat ppl the way you want to be treated!

I am truly sorry if I pissed anyone else off as well! ❤️

Last edited:
Houses at the end of my block are visible, but there is a noticeable haze between me and them - about a football field and a half.
I hope you don't mind being part of my silliness... I told my wife last night "my boy Peter is blowing me a massive shotgun that 40 years ago I would have appreciated, but now it's choking me!" :D

Hey Mr. @WingerRules! I was such an asshat to treat you the way I did. I am so embarrassed about my rants and I sincerely apologize. This is just killing me a bit at a time. I am so remorseful. I know that you said you accepted my apology but I still am dwelling on this.

Treat ppl the way you want to be treated!

I am truly sorry if I pissed anyone else off as well! ❤️
When you joke around as much as I do, chances are good that eventually someone will take what you say the wrong way. Some one, even a good friend, that laughed their butt off at something a couple days ago, but now they're having a bad day or whatever and that same joke hits them the wrong way. Add to that the aspect of the internet... you can't see facial expression or any other clues that someone is joking, or in this case, just doesn't mean something the way another person took it. It happens.

I took a genuine interest in helping you as a player in any way that I was capable of. I think you know that. So yes I was surprised but... I meant it when I said I accepted your apology. It's done, and FORGOTTEN! You can start emailing me about songs and riffs and stuff again any time to prove it. :)

@veinbuster on a serious note, we don't hear this much about wild fires in Canada, but how bad is it up there? What area, how wide spread, etc.? I hope to be up there sometime soon on a fishing expedition. I fear the beautiful areas I've seen in person and on video are being destroyed. :(

@veinbuster on a serious note, we don't hear this much about wild fires in Canada, but how bad is it up there? What area, how wide spread, etc.? I hope to be up there sometime soon on a fishing expedition. I fear the beautiful areas I've seen in person and on video are being destroyed. :(

I live on the outside edge of the greater GTA. I had a sore throat as the day wore on yesterday! You can smell however faint it is in the air as well!

The fires are extreme. More forest burned than any year in history and fire season isn’t over. But, the places you go haven’t burned.

The big difference this year is that we have had huge fires in 3 different parts of the country. I happen to live in a place where I get Alberta smoke with a strong west wind and Quebec smoke with a north wind.

[QUOTE="WingerRules, post: 803482, member: 43908"You can start emailing me about songs and riffs and stuff again any time to prove it. :)
[/QUOTE]

@WingerRules Friends never have to prove anything to each other!

[QUOTE="WingerRules, post: 803482, member: 43908"You can start emailing me about songs and riffs and stuff again any time to prove it. :)

@WingerRules Friends never have to prove anything to each other!
[/QUOTE]
yeah, I probably didn't word that correctly. Just meant, restoring the fellowship will make those feelings you were having go away. So, find a riff and lets jam! LOL

I woke up with such a raw throat. I am definitely not sick but it’s the air quality. It was nasty yesterday where I live. I am staying indoors.

What is Wildfire Smoke and Can it Make Me Sick?
Wildfire smoke is a mix of gases and fine particles from burning vegetation, building materials, and other materials. Wildfire smoke can make anyone sick. Even someone who is healthy can get sick if there is enough smoke in the air. Breathing in smoke can have immediate health effects, including:

Coughing
Trouble breathing normally
Stinging eyes
A scratchy throat
Runny nose
Irritated sinuses
Wheezing and shortness of breath
Chest pain
Headaches
An asthma attack
Tiredness
Fast heartbeat