Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
First off, thanks to Miss @Lola for reminding me of this song a few weeks back! I had not even thought about this song in decades, but as soon as she mentioned it, I knew I had to start playing it!! It is after all, in my nature to raise a little hell!!!

So like the other tracks on my Studio Live page (this song is in third row if you are seeing 3 up grid), this is just me on my McCarty 594 HBII with a cajon being played with right foot, left foot does tap dancing of effects for guitar and enthusiastic vocal rendering of whatever I see fit to slaughter ;~)) Do not expect some studio rendered masterpiece, this is just me practicing but wanted to share either way! No overdubs, minimum post processing, no auto tune, etc.

For anyone who can not load the page above, I would love to hear some details of what the error is so I can fix it ;~)) Here is a direct link to the MP3 for those having such difficulties (pic below is also linked):
https://MoondogWily.com/audio/RaiseALittleHell_2023Apr13.mp3

Artwork is AI generated, music is all real musician (maybe not by some peoples standards) with real instruments ;~)) All feedback, good and bad suggested and appreciated!!!

I'm about as old hippie as it gets, 5th gen SF native , Mom grew up in the Haight -Ashbury ....maid of honor was in the Dead's sound crew . viva la psychedelia !!!

Back