PSNGD...before and after...meet "Yenita"

Stunning! Congrats!

Boy, we really need a P408 model.....and soon!:hello:

Look at that lonely little Les Paul sitting off in the corner by itself. So sad.....
Thanks again everyone!!! Yenita has claimed her rightful place in my little studio.
B7D7688E-F8B7-4B8B-AD4D-56808C65365E-717-0000005312A4F44B_zpsf40548bc.jpg

Not sure how I missed this one, but WHAT a guitar!!! Unbelievable! :adore:

Thanks guys...she was my 20th wedding anniversary gift from my wife Jane ("Yenita" is her Spanish nickname).
Neck is solid BrazRW. Because of a scheduling mixup PRSh helped me spec her and select the woods (As always...total commitment to quality and customer satisfaction). Sadly I am not a full time musician...yet.

Oh...and Richard...I got the bird on the heel inlay idea (among others) from the Private Stock Friday thread here. PSF is downright addicting and hazardous (to one's wallet anyway....).

Oh...and Richard...I got the bird on the heel inlay idea (among others) from the Private Stock Friday thread here. PSF is downright addicting and hazardous (to one's wallet anyway....).

Yeah, that thread.... honestly, I haven't been able to pull myself trough it all, I get overcome with such immense GAS
it's not even funny after like 2 pages. Makes me look at my other inventory like "meh" :goodnight:
Really can't afford to look into that thread too often :vroam:

Stunning guitar, congratulations!!! By the way, if that is what you guys here call a 'little' studio... :) Enjoy it!!!

Back