PRS Standard 24 Stoptail

GnarCalShrddr

I still have my OG standard 24 with the stop tail bridge. It's in platinum metallic with moon inlays. I bought it in '04 but it's an '03 model I believe. I really don't play it much anymore. I don't know if I'm just not inspired or just over the guitar. I was considering trading it in for a custom 24 wood library (I have smaller hands so the thinner neck might be better). But I'm really not sure how much my standard 24 is worth for trade in, or if the stop tail makes it more valuable since they don't really offer 24 frets with that bridge anymore? Just curious so I don't get screwed at the guitar store.

I tried it's just really hard because there aren't many standard models listed. Back in the day a standard model was an in between price point between the CE and Customs.

There’s a gaggle of guys on the FB groups who will hand over lots of $$ for one.

I’d like to have one some day.

There are a few out there that are looking for a 24 fret stoptail. I know I'm not selling mine.
I don't blame you. I have never had the opportunity to try one myself and I have never seen one in person here in the UK.

Back