PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-hollowbody Pickup Wiring

IceTre

I bought a used PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-hollowbody, made in 2021, and the pickups were wired as follows:

Neck PU Green and White: soldered together but not connected to anything
Neck PU Black: to the pickup selector switch
Neck PU Red: to tone control chassis ground
Bridge White: to the pickup selector switch
Bridge Green: to tone control chassis ground
Bridge Red and Black: soldered together and connected to the tone control, I assume the coil split post.

I reconnected the neck green and white wires to the tone control posts across from the bridge red and black, where it had broken off or been cut by a previous owner.

PRS technical support sent me a drawing for my guitar that is a very different connection scheme than my guitar. According to the drawing, both pickups should be wired the same-- green and white to the tone control, red to the switch, and black to ground. Here's the drawing I was sent:

I suggested to PRS tech support that I talk our conversation to the forum so knowledgable folks here can contribute, and others can learn and benefit.

Why do you think my guitar was wired differently than the drawing? What is the effect of that wiring? The guitar works, in that there is definitely a different sound when I lift the tone control to go to single coil mode for both pickups. What's interesting to me is, in single coil mode for the middle pickup position, it has a very strat-like quack sound. Maybe that means the pickups were wired out of phase? Or maybe it was wired at the factory that way, and the drawing is old? Mine is a 2021. And is it possible that the previous owner deliberately disconnected the neck PU green and white wires? Why would they do that?

Also, does anybody have a drawing or chart defining the 4 wires of the 85/15 "S" pickups that are on the S2 Custom guitars (like mine)? I'm wondering if the neck and bridge pickup wires are different colors?

I'm looking forward to hearing from some of the PRS pickup and wiring experts out there!

Maybe I was too wordy. Here's the short version:
Does anybody out there have the wiring for the 85/15 "S" pickups used in the 2021 S2 Customs? What are the red, black, green and white wires? Are the neck and bridge 85/15 "S" pickups the same? How should they be wired to the controls coming from the factory?
Thanks!

The plot thickens. I downloaded the SE Custom wiring (see https://d159anurvk4929.cloudfront.net/documents/se_customs_standards__wiring_schematics.pdf) and my S2 Custom is wired exactly like that. Furthermore, unlike the S2 wiring diagram I referenced in my original post, the SE wiring diagram DOES describe the wires coming from the pickups, and the neck and bridge pickups are color-coded differently. So now the question is: why is my S2 wired like an SE? And why are the pickup wires on the S2 and SE color-coded differently, if they are both 85/15 "S" pickups? And why would the S2 and SE they be wired differently?

Back