PRS "H" 1x12 combo question(s)

steelerfan88

I have a used PRS "H" 1x12 combo in my area listed for sale and was wondering how to tell which revision it is. The combo is covered in a nice fawn/blonde tolex which I have not seen before. Anyone know when PRS offered these in that color tolex ?

I have a used PRS "H" 1x12 combo in my area listed for sale and was wondering how to tell which revision it is. The combo is covered in a nice fawn/blonde tolex which I have not seen before. Anyone know when PRS offered these in that color tolex ?

There have been a lot of custom orders and small runs. i wouldn't read anything into the color tolex.

There have been a lot of custom orders and small runs. i wouldn't read anything into the color tolex.

I drove down to demo the "H" 1x12 combo and was REALLY impressed with it. GREAT glassy cleans that can yield very nice bluesy, crunchy tones on the normal channel. The lead channel reminded me of my Soldano HR50 when driven hard....VERY nice indeed ! Needless to say I brought it home with me :)

Very often the revision letter will be hand written on the back with the same ink as the serial #
PRS has offered this in various colors of tolex as well as paisley cloth coverings.

Back