PRS Fiore...

jeanjoun

Hey gang,

Everyone was right – the PRS bug is real! Since getting my CU 24-08 I'm already itching for my next PRS. Recently sold my Am Pro II Strat, and need something to replace the S-style in my life. Can any Fiore owners let me know about their experiences with it? Seems awesome in all of the demos I've seen, but never been able to get my hands on one at a store!

Would love to hear any and all feelings about the guitar! Peace and love to you all.

I’ve played them a couple of times in stores and I thought they were great. My playing doesn’t merit a guitar like that, but if it did, I’d be shopping for a blue one right now.

Outstanding! Another Kool Aid drinker to our cult!

I've played quite a few and wanted to love them as I'm a big HSS strat guy but walked away unimpressed, sound was awesome. There will be plenty of others that disagree on here. Rightfully so as It really is a fine instrument but to me not $2500 good. That's probably it more than anything, the guitar didn't wow me enough for the price.

I did get tempted by a couple used ones that were a smokin deal but in the end I still didn't bite. If it had been a Scotch night Daves might have got my money...

Outstanding! Another Kool Aid drinker to our cult!

I've played quite a few and wanted to love them as I'm a big HSS strat guy but walked away unimpressed, sound was awesome. There will be plenty of others that disagree on here. Rightfully so as It really is a fine instrument but to me not $2500 good. That's probably it more than anything, the guitar didn't wow me enough for the price.

I did get tempted by a couple used ones that were a smokin deal but in the end I still didn't bite. If it had been a Scotch night Daves might have got my money...

Yeah I saw those come upon Dave’s site too. I was sorely tempted. But I can only convince myself to purchase SEs.

Yeah I saw those come upon Dave’s site too. I was sorely tempted. But I can only convince myself to purchase SEs.

Daves can be a true test in willpower!

I no longer have reservations spending PRS type money on a guitar. Trust me not too long ago I did, but that value still has to be there for me.. Its still a lot of cash.

I bought a Fiore back in December - I love this guitar

Although, not sure why they did not use locking tuners for the initial run as they have added them for the 2022 version - did PRS not think locking tuners were a good idea on the initial release?

I’ve played one briefly - nice guitar, as you’d expect from a PRS. The neck was pretty chunky - the SS to me feels like it has slightly more meat on it than most strats, especially in the shoulders, and then the Fiore feels even beefier than that. I’m pretty tolerant of different neck carves, but that one just wasn’t for me. Not terrible, by any means, just bigger than I would want on that kind of platform.

But, that’s something that you might be very into, so I’m not saying it’s bad… it’s just there!

I’ve played one briefly - nice guitar, as you’d expect from a PRS. The neck was pretty chunky - the SS to me feels like it has slightly more meat on it than most strats, especially in the shoulders, and then the Fiore feels even beefier than that. I’m pretty tolerant of different neck carves, but that one just wasn’t for me. Not terrible, by any means, just bigger than I would want on that kind of platform.

But, that’s something that you might be very into, so I’m not saying it’s bad… it’s just there!

I tried the SS once and thought the neck was too thick - but, maybe I am confusing thickness with radius as the Fiore feels perfect to me and not thick at all

Back