PRS Employee Code of Conduct / Policies on Counterproductive Work Behavior

reistiannick

Hi. I'm a college student and currently in an Organizational Behavior class. We were asked by our professor to analyze any company that we like (and I chose PRS) with regards to the company's Counterproductive Work Behavior Policies and I can't seem to find stuff on the website. Can anyone help me with this please, perhaps any employee of PRS? Thank you.

I doubt you will find this sort of information on any company's web site. These are all internal policies that are subject to change. There is no reason to publish them to the world on the company's website. I know that none of our employee policies are public even though the company is a public company. You would need to get a contact within the company to get these and they will more than likely have to get approval to share them.

In my companies, we have never posted any policies (outside of privacy). I cannot think of a reason to publish such policies, and most companies treat their policies as a form of intellectual property. So if someone does share it, it likely would need to be someone senior enough to make that decision for the company.

Hi. I'm a college student and currently in an Organizational Behavior class. We were asked by our professor to analyze any company that we like (and I chose PRS) with regards to the company's Counterproductive Work Behavior Policies and I can't seem to find stuff on the website. Can anyone help me with this please, perhaps any employee of PRS? Thank you.
Email us: [email protected]

Call us at 410-643-9970

They will likely not be able to answer your questions directly, but should be able to get you connected with anyone who can.

Back