PRIVATE STOCK NORTHERN LIGHTS CUSTOM 24 and SANTANA!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in at Brian's Guitars!

All woods and specs hand picked by the Brian's Guitars crew in the vault! Brand new Northern Lights finish - the Santana is #1 and the Custom 24 is #2. Paua old birds with MOP outlines, Paua purfling, BEAUTIFUL!

Custom 24, 3 way with a push/pull, one piece quilt, curly maple neck, Cocobolo board

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-custom-24-northern-lights

DSC_7981.jpg

DSC_7976.jpg

DSC_7975.jpg

DSC_7985.jpg

DSC_7990.jpg

DSC_7994.jpg

Just how in the world do they come up with these finishes? Just absolute wizardry with these stains. Mother of god.

After 2013 Experience wrap up I was fortunate enough to spend some time with the PS team. Dave was very excited about this color. The amount of work to get here was impressive. I believe there were 17 samples, some of which yielded unique and interesting colors themselves, before he nailed it. Job well done to all involved. These look fantastic.

Seriously. I want it NOW!!! Soon enough.....

I know it ain't done 'till it's done... and all good things... worth the wait... but there is only one person with the shred-tatsic skill to make me acknowledge the full power of the Northern lights...

Back