Danville Music Private Stock Custom 24 - Replicant Purple Glow #10772

Danville Music

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
ok...now THIS is sick. Replicant Purple Glow. Quilt Top. Black/Gold hardware to match the insane looking black wash back with gold grainfill and matching maple backplates. ugggghhhhh..this is cool. oh yeah! black/gold MOP inlays on a maple board...mmmmmmmmmm

uctfpw0aatgcqiuufawk.jpg

okybrovebbo5dnavzh3j.jpg

czaxkyqlmkfkhyhbyck3.jpg

buonjaxvzdkontydxpck.jpg

cp8oz4yyeyanxykasdv9.jpg

Truly a work of art! Killin' it Cameron!! Thanks for getting my drool rolling ;~))

EDIT: Came back to look at this again, and those fret markers are phenomenal! Did you spec that or did PS just NAIL it? I can almost see an owl at the 24th and the fades from light to dark both from bodies to wing tips on some birds but also up and down the neck! Heavens to Murgatroid!!!!

Last edited:
Truly a work of art! Killin' it Cameron!! Thanks for getting my drool rolling ;~))

EDIT: Came back to look at this again, and those fret markers are phenomenal! Did you spec that or did PS just NAIL it? I can almost see an owl at the 24th and the fades from light to dark both from bodies to wing tips on some birds but also up and down the neck! Heavens to Murgatroid!!!!
haha the more drool the better! haha

as for those markers I think they nailed it. I designed those but man..that black MOP gradient stuff is OUTRAGEOUS. Got lucky I think! haha

Back