Private Stock Friday

Is it a quilt top, with binding? The second guitar from the left in this picture below may be it. Hard to tell the size of the pickups, but the neck pickup route looks a little bit smaller, so that may be your guitar!

Also, looks like we are going t be Private Stock brothers, I also have an SC-58 in Raspberry Dragon's Breath :D.

attachment.php

Thanks for your answer.

I hope it is not - I ordered mine with a look as close as possible to PRS PS 4062 ...

1354043725Front.jpg

http://wildwestguitars.com/_SOLD/_SOLD/dis-prod_1174_standard.html

PRS has hired a new guy who will be taking over our facebook, twitter, instagram and now vine acounts. Hunter is his name, he's a good dude. I'm sure he'll make his presence know around here pretty soon.

Well Hunter put together this 7 second guitar build video. It's pretty damn cool, check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, well I hope it works out. Yea, #4062 is my guitar lol. I will say this, the color isn't quite as fluorescent as that picture makes it out to be. But it's still very bright.

Yea! That's cool!
I hope so!!! The colors are stunning - and I've seen your guitar and it was mind blowing!
So I hope you are not kicking my ass about "copying" your guitar - but I changed some parts a bit so it is not an exact copy ;-) ...

What pickups are going into that Santana? Routing looks smaller than standard Bucker. P90's? Narrow 408's? Something new?

Great PSF!

Two questions:
1. If you're prepping for football season, what's the bat for?
2. On that 'fade to black'...are the slugs, screws, and bridge blacked out, too?

Back