Private Stock Friday

Beautiful stuff as always, and nice to see PRSh have a chance to get to the shop.

...OO>O...

DUDE. THE MICRO SMOKEBURST ON THE BUCKEYE. DROOL....

psf200-1000-21-jpg.7369

AND SO MUCH BURL!!!

Counting the two today...and the green one last week...that’s 3 at least...maybe more to come?

I'm pretty sure the slate looking one hanging in front of the Mccarty colored one is an ME5 too. Can't wait to hear these.

This baby is mine :) Paul Miles helped find that incredible weird top thats somewhere between quilt and flame and ocean waves hahah. The color was 100% inspired from Nik Huber of whom I'm a huge fan and was blown away by this finish at the NAMM show this year. We are getting a little weird with it though and are using a semi-gloss aged nitro so it should have some cool mild checking and stuff in it. Modern with a vintage twist is the vibe. Also the neck is to die for, can't wait for that to get uncovered for ya'll!

I thought that finished was Nik inspired! Need to see the finished product! :D

EDIT - I was going to reply to Ish’s post, but kept getting error messages. The frequency of error messages seems to be increasing lately. By responding to a different message it seems to clear the ‘error loop’

Last edited:
Back