Private Stock Friday

Thanks for thinking of us, Hunter. Awesome pics as usual! I just love the picture of Paul in the Wood vault!!

This is a great photo....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any one know what color green that third guitar from the front
is?

Awesome job, Hunter, a Happy Easter to all, enjoy the family (McCarty, Swampy, McSoapy, etc...) ok, ok, the real family!! ( my wife made me put that)

Private Stock P22 from Hunter's Paint Booth Photos

Hello everyone... I've been a fan of PSF for a while and decided to register so I could become part of the conversation. I also thought a few of you may be interested in seeing how my Private Stock P22 in Aqua Violet turned out (included in Hunter's photos from last week in the paint booth) thanks to the help of Brian at Brian's Guitars and of course the masters at PRS. A lot of little details I wanted on the guitar and they were great about it.... including the DGT frets crowned like a Modern Eagle I, a flatter 15" fretboard radius and heavily rolled fretboard, along with accommodating the Singlecut Thickness all at 8.4 lbs. If anyone is interested here is the link to more photos and I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, this is my first post for the purpose of showing another great masterpiece and my dream guitar by PRS! http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-p22-trem-aqua-violet-smokeburst (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to insert the images of the full front and full back photos.... I'm glad I play better than I post!)

gravworks, that is an awesome-looking P22. You need to post a NGD thread, and tell us how it sounds and feels! I'm wondering about using different woods from the standard hog/maple/rosewood, and that zirocote has got me curious...

thank you shinksma, i will definitely post something. zizicote necks (i've built a couple on other guitars) has an incredible feel and clarity. what is most evident is the unreal sustain it creates. it makes me want to play slower so i can let the notes breath their overtones created by the wood

someone help him post pics. that is an amazing guitar!!!!

Those pics are awesome...I would love to see a few of your own. You will need to use a hosting site like Photobucket, to post pics on this forum.

thanks woundtight... hopefully this works to add a couple photos since the paint booth shot....
gravworks_p22_3.jpg
gravworks_p22_4.jpg
gravworks_p22_5.jpg

Back