Private Stock Friday

Part Two

Acoustic Lurvin'
IMG_2031.jpg

Smiles are contagious
IMG_2084.jpg

Night of the living dead
IMG_2103.jpg

Zebra Squabbins with ivory rings? Sign me up!
IMG_2098.jpg

The Turtle
IMG_2108.jpg

Looking good
IMG_2049.jpg

Indistinguishable
IMG_2100.jpg

Always fun to catch your guitar on psf though! Shawn I wanted to say thanks I think maybe I forgot to do so in my other post. You were the one who helped get me through the last five months without ripping my hair out. Every once and awhile you would throw a pic of it up and it would get me to the next week haha. I was watching this thread like a hawk. So thanks again man the guitar couldn't be better

Always fun to catch your guitar on psf though! Shawn I wanted to say thanks I think maybe I forgot to do so in my other post. You were the one who helped get me through the last five months without ripping my hair out. Every once and awhile you would throw a pic of it up and it would get me to the next week haha. I was watching this thread like a hawk. So thanks again man the guitar couldn't be better
forget Paul, Shawn is the man!

that sword is really something, camarada. bad ass!

Thank you, it was a fun project.

It was my pleasure Trevor!

Judging by the amount of amazing guitars in this thread if PRSh asked if i wanted a job i would have to turn him down. The GAS would kill me.

Back