Private Stock Friday

Hey Kine, did you see Zach checking out your guitar?

BZcpNafCAAA2a6o.jpg

You kidding me??? Excellent find. MFN gets a picture of a rock start holding his axe!!! Way to go dude! That thing is so freaking classy.

No I hadn't seen that! Thanks for posting Mike. There she is in her full glory... Mind = Blown :eek:

You're welcome. Its not everyday you get someone who sells millions of records to hold your axe, aye? hahah

attachment.php

In the background.... is that a Doubleneck body bandsawn in half???

HOOCHIE MAMA!!!!

attachment.php

I've determined that when I DO finally order my Private Stock (and I will, once I can finally get myself to settle on pickup configuration... so many good options!!!), it's definitely going to be swamp ash body with gloss nitro finish but the neck is going to be flamed maple, stained and satin nitro for the top coat! That grey/whitewash one in the picture above is giving me TREMENDOUS GAS as that's one of the options I was considering, but this is going to come down to color choices in the end... :D So many choices, not enough money to make them all a reality! This thread is a wonderful, wonderful thing.... but SO bad for my wallet and GAS! :rofl:

I want to see the front of that pink one and the one with the pink/purple neck.

EDIT: is the one with the pink back the Texas guitar?

Last edited:
Of all the areas PRS excels and overachieves in, 'abbreviated' is NOT the one I'd root for!!!

HOOCHIE MAMA!!!!

attachment.php

I've determined that when I DO finally order my Private Stock (and I will, once I can finally get myself to settle on pickup configuration... so many good options!!!), it's definitely going to be swamp ash body with gloss nitro finish but the neck is going to be flamed maple, stained and satin nitro for the top coat! That grey/whitewash one in the picture above is giving me TREMENDOUS GAS as that's one of the options I was considering, but this is going to come down to color choices in the end... :D So many choices, not enough money to make them all a reality! This thread is a wonderful, wonderful thing.... but SO bad for my wallet and GAS! :rofl:

I'm with you. This picture sealed the deal for me. Satin grey and gloss white wash is a sweet combo. Unless something else grabs my attention at NAMM, I'm going to order one of those with 513 electronics.

HOOCHIE MAMA!!!!

attachment.php

I did the satin nitro neck on PS 4344 and love the result:

Last edited:
it's definitely going to be swamp ash body with gloss nitro finish but the neck is going to be flamed maple, stained and satin nitro for the top coat!

I can recommend this combo!!
IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

I can recommend grey and Whitewash too!!! :)

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

Back