• Dodgem blue

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Golden mesa

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Moc sand

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Jkater

I thought a poll might be a good way to ask which colors are most popular by SS owners.

Just being curious...

Apology if this has been done before.

I read a comment somewhere that the Onyx is very pretty in real life. Not a straight boring black but something a little more metallic and interesting. I seriously thought of getting that one. I picked frost because of an old fancy of mine owning a white strat like my hero growing up, Hendrix. Having owned well over 25 guitars over the years, one wonders why I didn't get a white strat yet but there it is now and a cool one at that.

Mine's Onyx, but that's only because it was a deal I couldn't pass up. At the time I would have preferred Tungsten or Frost.
Really though... absolutely no regrets or complaints.

I can't vote twice :)

Frost
Orion Green

The question is if there is a maple neck one would I get it and what color
I just tried to change the configuration to multiple choice but couldn't (or didn't know how)...

I've a Tungsten of the first series...i wanted an Horizon, but it only came with the gigbag, so i took the Tungsten. But now i really dig the Tungsten...and how it sound!

In case of a new maple neck, i think i will go Onyx or Frost. But i'd really like to see a burst like in the John Mayer Stratocaster

Back