Poll: What happened to PRSFanboy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date

What happened to PRS Fanboy

• Total voters
In fairness, he was better than dragon in Paris...
While true, let's acknowledge that draginparis didn't exactly set the bar very high for forum behavior. That dude was worse than Alan, Scott, Rueben and I all put together, even on our bad days. :p:p Note, there was one member I had to leave out of that, for fear of tipping the scales back in dragin's favor. (Might be a poll where you get to guess who that is, later today. :eek:

I do. My guess is it was probably during the construction of the plywood private stock.
As we all know, you have to start somewhere, and you don't want to ruin what we in the biz call "the good wood." TWSS

As we all know, you have to start somewhere, and you don't want to ruin what we in the biz call "the good wood." TWSS

51vx4wH.jpg

This is one of the first I ever built from blank stock.

Very nice wood!!

(TWSS) and now I've used up my 2 per month allotment. :(

What shape did you do for the back of the neck?

I guess it's big chunky U-shaped. I just carved a little here and there until I was happy with the feel and sanded the tooling marks out that you can see at the heel in the picture. I have since acquired a radius gauge so I can be a little more accurate with replication.

Hey, does anyone know what happened to @PRSfanboy46 dude? He was seemingly in line to replace Paul once he retires and suddenly "poof" like the vapor from, well never mind that, but like a vapor in the wind, he's gone. Hasn't posted in months.

I don't know if maybe high school got in the way, or maybe he got his first girlfriend ("Cue the Alantig signing "Young love, first love..." ) , or he's studying for his drivers license test, or he's participating in a clinical trial for an acne medicine, or maybe summer camp for budding guitar builders, or who knows what.

In light or the recent success of "poll threads" I created a poll so that you can vote on what you think happened to him.

Also, I'm thinking he did not get his vaccine yet, because my Super Secret Spy GPS locator can not pick up his chip. We're gonna need to fix that.
At first I thought you had posted this to find out who was going to take Shawn's place .......

After 5 months of passionate postings he hit the wall.
Like the flight of Icarus he flew too close to the sun in being here and possibly landing a lucrative career in luthiery at PRS, but after realizing he still had to get an education first he plummeted back down to earth, sold all his guitar gear and became a DJ working the High School prom circuit.

AQ11uTf.gif

Back