Poll: What happened to PRSFanboy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date

What happened to PRS Fanboy

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5962

Hey, does anyone know what happened to @PRSfanboy46 dude? He was seemingly in line to replace Paul once he retires and suddenly "poof" like the vapor from, well never mind that, but like a vapor in the wind, he's gone. Hasn't posted in months.

I don't know if maybe high school got in the way, or maybe he got his first girlfriend ("Cue the Alantig singing "Young love, first love..." ) , or he's studying for his drivers license test, or he's participating in a clinical trial for an acne medicine, or maybe summer camp for budding guitar builders, or who knows what.

In light or the recent success of "poll threads" I created a poll so that you can vote on what you think happened to him.

Also, I'm thinking he did not get his vaccine yet, because my Super Secret Spy GPS locator can not pick up his chip. We're gonna need to fix that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted "other" because I think he was a 65 year old dude catfishing us.

Nah, more likely a kid with ambitions and dreams. According to what we previously read, the forum may not have been a good fit for him and perhaps his Dad recommended that if he wanted to gain experience, it would be to take in some music at the local bar and grill...

Back