Playing some Arlo Guthrie

Good job Mr. Aahzz, thanks for sharing! I had been doing that song a few months ago, but it has fallen by the wayside in my sessions (not sure why though)!! Are you going to be doing that one with the acoustic act at the winery? Hopefully we will get to see some vids of that performance!!!

Good job Mr. Aahzz, thanks for sharing! I had been doing that song a few months ago, but it has fallen by the wayside in my sessions (not sure why though)!! Are you going to be doing that one with the acoustic act at the winery? Hopefully we will get to see some vids of that performance!!!

If Mrs Aahzz makes it to the gig there should be a couple videos - and yes, that song is one of our staples.

If Mrs Aahzz makes it to the gig there should be a couple videos - and yes, that song is one of our staples.
Awesome, hopefully Mrs. Aahzz will be able to be your videographer ;~)) Although I have never met Arlo Guthrie, I did see him play in the 80's and my uncles friend Brian Ritchie (Violent Femmes bassist) was sitting next to us! That same uncle turned me on to Zappa, King Crimson, Miles Davis, etc.!!!

Awesome, hopefully Mrs. Aahzz will be able to be your videographer ;~)) Although I have never met Arlo Guthrie, I did see him play in the 80's and my uncles friend Brian Ritchie (Violent Femmes bassist) was sitting next to us! That same uncle turned me on to Zappa, King Crimson, Miles Davis, etc.!!!
I was in The Beatles when Paul died in the car crash.

I played the McCartney role, but it was a temporary gig because the other Beatles were hitting on my girlfriend. So I left the band. Then my girlfriend said, "If you're not going to be in the Beatles, find someone else."

You can imagine how this made me feel.

"How did it make you feel, since I can't imagine?"

"I don't know, I was tripping at the time and seeing auras and colors."

"Sounds like it wasn't a problem."

"It wasn't, I was just looking for sympathy."

"And here I thought you were looking for symphonies."

"Don't get smart with me, young man!"

Back