Pending doom and end of the world...

Maintenance... hmmm... I smell a conspiracy...
I just realized I'm reading this on a FLAT screen!
Hmmm...
I think we're being manipulated...

You know, I just realized, it doesn't specifically say it's maintenance on the forum. Maybe they're going to change the oil on the frambulator that powers the servers. Or maybe just update the Thurman unit.

THIS WHOLE FORUM IS DEMONIC....

We've put down traps at the Wyrkshop, but we still catch the occasional incubus or succubus wandering around. Poor empty-headed things that believe whatever you tell them, I'm sad to say. Just remember to tell them they remind you of one of your fave TV Sci-Fi crushes, and they'll do anything for you.

Judging from posts I've been reading lately, one of them may have snuck off and registered here.

We've put down traps at the Wyrkshop, but we still catch the occasional incubus or succubus wandering around. Poor empty-headed things that believe whatever you tell them, I'm sad to say. Just remember to tell them they remind you of one of your fave TV Sci-Fi crushes, and they'll do anything for you.

Judging from posts I've been reading lately, one of them may have snuck off and registered here.
For some reason, reading this reminded me of "Planescape: Torment" lol

Back