Paul Coming to Birmingham UK on Saturday - Does he sign SE models?

daveyrocks

PMT Birmingham is holding this Meet and Greet with Paul this Saturday 18th in Birmingham UK, and I wanna get a guitar signed.

I just started working there a few months back and I've never met or worked with Paul - does he sign SE models? I cant afford to get the CE 24 im saving for just yet, but i could maybe get an SE model. but i dont wanna buy one if he only signs USA. rather wait and hope i see him again after i buy my CE24.

heres the event details if anyone else is coming BTW https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/1544316295583377/

Dave

I believe that he does. Buy a replacement CE 24 rear cavity plate and slip it into your pocket then seize the opportunity as it presents itself. Good luck :)

Sure he will! He even signed some kid's Epiphone when I saw him in Atlanta.

Lots of people do the back plate thing. Only question is can you get one in time. He might have photos as well.

PMT Birmingham is holding this Meet and Greet with Paul this Saturday 18th in Birmingham UK, and I wanna get a guitar signed.

I just started working there a few months back and I've never met or worked with Paul - does he sign SE models? I cant afford to get the CE 24 im saving for just yet, but i could maybe get an SE model. but i dont wanna buy one if he only signs USA. rather wait and hope i see him again after i buy my CE24.

heres the event details if anyone else is coming BTW https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/1544316295583377/

Dave

I'm originally from Birmingham(Smethwick).

Paul will sign anything PRS (and, as shown above, some things non-PRS). He is very approachable and down
to earth. If there is a crowd, you may be limited to just one of two items. Tell him a story about how you are saving up. He loves stories!

Buy back plates for whatever you are saving for.

I managed to see Paul and Bernie in Guildford UK on Friday 17th March.
A great evening had by all. You can feel the love Paul has for these Instruments
and Bernie is one hell of Top Man. Managed to have a quick play on both Paul and Bernie's guitars.
An Awsome evening I shall never forget.!!!
20170317_222106.jpg

I managed to see Paul and Bernie in Guildford UK on Friday 17th March.
A great evening had by all. You can feel the love Paul has for these Instruments
and Bernie is one hell of Top Man. Managed to have a quick play on both Paul and Bernie's guitars.
An Awsome evening I shall never forget.!!!
FOTB5C61.jpg

Sweet! I've yet to attend one of these. Need to correct that, soon!

I met him when he was in NY, super swell guy. He was admiring the top of the SC58 and signed the back of the headstock for me.

Back