One week in...

Roger Roy

The honeymoon is over and I LOVE my PRS! I should've bought one years ago, it would've saved me a lot of time and money. It just sounds and plays SO good.

I tried a prs in the early 90s and hated it.It must of had an HFS which is the only prs pickup I don't care for. Now PRS is all I play but I still dont like the HFS.

Nice guitar BTW

Oh Hells yes! That Wolfgang ain't trash either, I couldn't get used to the 3-way being reversed so I turned it over. Lol

Love that wood combo, really sharp looking.

I am really into these. I was going to get one of these in Charcoal from GC but the deal fell through.
I was originally going to go through gc as well but would've had to pay tax. I noticed musicians friend,music123 and woodwindandbrasswind all advertising the same guitars. Turns out they are all under the guitar center umbrella and basically whoever sells the guitar first sells it. These are actually all in the musicians friend private reserve warehouse. I went through them directly, got a deal and also avoided sales tax lol

I was originally going to go through gc as well but would've had to pay tax. I noticed musicians friend,music123 and woodwindandbrasswind all advertising the same guitars. Turns out they are all under the guitar center umbrella and basically whoever sells the guitar first sells it. These are actually all in the musicians friend private reserve warehouse. I went through them directly, got a deal and also avoided sales tax lol

Yeah sales tax is what killed the deal......even though they were going to give me a substantial discount. The problem is tax was going to eat some of that discount. Maybe I will go through Private Reserve instead.

Back