Oh the sweet smell of Brazilian rosewood...

Great guitar, yes, that smell is the bomb!

I don't even want to smell her bicycle seat. But I also don't want to sniff my guitar's neck. Just not that guy.
Do it, do it, DO IT!
You know you want to. Deep down inside your soul, you want to press your nose right up to the strings and inhale the intoxicating aroma.

Dude that looks like a delicious honeycomb...

Sounds tasty, too! It has a really interesting tone quality with the BRW board and maple neck.

Great guitar, yes, that smell is the bomb!

Do it, do it, DO IT!
You know you want to. Deep down inside your soul, you want to press your nose right up to the strings and inhale the intoxicating aroma.

OK, then someone needs to find Christie Brinkley's bicycle seat, too. ;)

That makes sense. The McCarty w p90's I have played sounded glorious

Since we're sniffing things (or not...), I gotta mention what a fabulous scent this F-hole has in it!!

0991.jpg

You just have to sniff the F-holes and sound holes...you just have to.

OK, back to Brazzy mcKorinas..... here's my sweet thing...

7386.jpg

Been very tempted to add one of those KL 380's to the harem some day... I'm quite fond of good P90's...

Since we're sniffing things (or not...), I gotta mention what a fabulous scent this F-hole has in it!!

0991.jpg

You just have to sniff the F-holes and sound holes...you just have to.

OK, back to Brazzy mcKorinas..... here's my sweet thing...

7386.jpg

Been very tempted to add one of those KL 380's to the harem some day... I'm quite fond of good P90's...
Sniffing of F-holes? I think I need an adult!

I have a friend that's always complaining about these dudes that insist on getting to the machine she just worked out on at her gym before she can wipe her sweat off of it.

I used to wonder who these guys were... I think I know now.

I don't even want to smell her bicycle seat. But I also don't want to sniff my guitar's neck. Just not that guy.

BTW, back around '70-'71 I raced bicycles with the Wolverine Sports Club, a local bicycling club. Did a lot of long rides. At the time I had a Raleigh Professional, all Reynolds double butted tubing, full Campy including the brakes and hubs. Beautiful bike, and I maintained it until my son took it to LA a few years ago, where he still has it!

I really need to get back into cycling come Spring, it's great fun and wonderful exercise.

By the way, I lost all races. I was really, really slow, and then law school kind of got in the way, and I rode less and less, eventually devolving into the unhealthy slob who needed heart surgery, so never do what I do. LOL
I raced from about 1979 on up through just a couple years ago when a serious fall finally ended it. Wasn't the fastest on the flats, but could catch most folks in the hills and mountains well into my 30s. I still ride a bit of course, and am happy with my Cannondale CAAD. It has a few years left in it, and after that I'll get what will likely be the last 'serious' bike in my life. That will be carbon.

See you on the road!

Back