NTD-New Tremonti Day

12manD

Well its official, a new member of the family has landed! I have been dreaming of a Charcoal top Natural back Tremonti for some time now. Now it's no longer a dream!

I am very thankful and realize I am very blessed to have been able to afford this beautiful of a guitar. 19 year old me said "I will never be able to afford a PRS" its 13 years later and I am incredibly thankful that I have the career I have and my wonderful wife who is very understanding!

Well, I will have a write up shortly but I will say this, the depth of color on this is incredibly hard to capture. From every angle she is a slightly different color. From Silver to grey to a dark sand color. I cant believe how lively this color is! I am completely impressed and completely in honeymoon phase!

bG8ZE7z.jpg
ObJdGX4.jpg
cD7qbUz.jpg

7bCkZLr.jpg

So far everything is great. I have the action set where I want it, no fretting out or choking. Sounds great through the 68 custom deluxe reverb. Tomorrow I will run it through the Blackstar to get a feel for the chunk but if it sounds great clean I image the dirt will be just as nice.

Here is a picture of the other PRS in the collection. A 2010 PRS Tremonti in Evergreen which I think is a beautiful color, from a distance it looks almost black but up close the flame really pops!

Also sorry for the amateur picture quality, I will grab the wife's iPhone and get some better shots soon
c9XJIcK.jpg

Outstanding! Congratulations on a fine acquisition.... you’re Killing me ;). Mine should be here today. Ups had it scheduled for yesterday but it never showed ...ugh. Enjoy!

Congratulations! She looks beautiful. I’m very happy for you. And that evergreen...:D:cool:

Outstanding! Congratulations on a fine acquisition.... you’re Killing me ;). Mine should be here today. Ups had it scheduled for yesterday but it never showed ...ugh. Enjoy!

Oh believe me I feel you on that one. Mine was scheduled for Thursday and didnt show. The tracking information only showed that it left the original FedEx warehouse on the Saturday and that was it. I was pretty worried they accidentally sent it somewhere else or it was lost in the system. I even got a hold of an agent and was told to wait until the delivery was missed then info would be updates :/ Thursday passed no delivery then Friday morning it arrived at the local warehouse! Whoo!! I cant wait for yours to show you are gonna love it!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I love this place!

Congratulations, it looks stunning. I'm feeling a bit jealous, I'm going to lie down for a while :p

Back