NTBD!

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Fy5rF7W.jpg

New tuner button day! Got these ebony tuner buttons for my PS. Thought about faux bone but decided to go with ebony because it matches better with the squabbins, black rings and selector switch tip. I love the feel and look. I kind of want them on all my tuners now.

p80wVrq.jpg

Nice! I found a set of these buried in my basement that I either thought I lost, used already, or imagined. I just gotta figure out what guitar they need to go on.

I’m loving how the blue is fading on this, seriously, and not in my usual snarky way.

Nice, sir! I like how it balances the main color of the guitar w/the trimmings. It feels nicely balances aesthetically.

Nice! I found a set of these buried in my basement that I either thought I lost, used already, or imagined. I just gotta figure out what guitar they need to go on.

I’m loving how the blue is fading on this, seriously, and not in my usual snarky way.
Ha! I debate with myself on the color sometimes. Occasionally it looks grass stained drab kinda color that really bugs me. At times I feel like the top’s lost some pop and definition. Other times like this, I just set her down, make no attempt with lighting and she looks like a fine aged painting.

Ha! I debate with myself on the color sometimes. Occasionally it looks grass stained drab kinda color that really bugs me. At times I feel like the top’s lost some pop and definition. Other times like this, I just set her down, make no attempt with lighting and she looks like a fine aged painting.
It makes me want to get something "blue-ish" and set it in the sun!

Incredible guitar Vaughn...thanks for posting again.
Love the new buttons.

I can’t see the grass in my grass stained blue jean any more and the blue is heading towards charcoal. Looking under the bridge, it doesn’t even seem like it is a matter of light - it’s kind of like a ghost just fading away.

Word! It’s almost got a camouflage vibe going on, or something, I can’t really properly describe it.

Needless to say... in a couple years you’ll get that long overdue “Bangin’!” :p:rolleyes:

That's a right gorgeous rig, brother. How do you like the D13?
The FTR37 is probably my favorite clean tone ever. I mainly use it as a pedal platform at home. I haven’t played it for a bit as my pedalboard migrated to our downstairs living room by the tv with the mt15.

I’ll say, this has me kind of wanting ebony pickup rings and switch tip now. Not sure how they’d weather with sweat though.

Fy5rF7W.jpg

New tuner button day! Got these ebony tuner buttons for my PS. Thought about faux bone but decided to go with ebony because it matches better with the squabbins, black rings and selector switch tip. I love the feel and look. I kind of want them on all my tuners now.

p80wVrq.jpg
Dat quilt!!!

Back