no words

the trem is like this tho:
IMG_3134.JPG

yeah, so those are harder to prop up. :D (and yes, I've never learned my lesson about quick posts at work)

Pay attention! Stop tail!
LOL, I opened it, zipped down the page so fast the picture didn't load and posted. So, now that I"m caught up... you're saying it's a stop tail, huh?

the aftermarket bridge is stamped ‘made in germany’ and someone really chewed up the slots on both mounting studs, because who cares. it came with that one long screw. no idea. i also didn’t do whatever happened to the adjustable poles on the pickups.

the aftermarket bridge is stamped ‘made in germany’ and someone really chewed up the slots on both mounting studs, because who cares. it came with that one long screw. no idea. i also didn’t do whatever happened to the adjustable poles on the pickups.

As far as the poles are concerned, I think it's a case of making the carpet match the drapes.

there’s probably a good reason for the wings. they do make removing strings faster, almost as fast as putting a string on is slow. nothing better than holding the wing and a cut string in the slot, trying to get it to cam on before the string slips out and ruins xmas.

i would care but as someone pointed out, the guitar already has a scratch on it.

Back