No more Mushok SE?

Pietrox

The Mushok and a few others SE sigs are no longer on the PRS website. I was wondering if they are discontinued. I hope not!

At least there are plenty out there in the 3 colors they came in that will be floating around used for quite sometime.

My hopes and prayers are that they come out with a non-sig version, simply "SE Baritone", with an SE carved top and birds. And give me a white one!!

At least there are plenty out there in the 3 colors they came in that will be floating around used for quite sometime.

My hopes and prayers are that they come out with a non-sig version, simply "SE Baritone", with an SE carved top and birds. And give me a white one!!

That sounds like an awesome idea! I've played a Mushok before and was pleased with it. Personally, I'm just not a fan of the flat top on it. I would definitely be interested in getting one of those if they came out with something like that.

I'd like an S2 baritone, personally. I'd pay a little extra for that. All-hog is fine. :)

Back