NGD

Toolmaster of Brainerd is an old Trip Shakespeare song. One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands.
OK, I guess I was way off base on what I was reading that name as ;~(( I was thinking of the movie Fargo, and visioning you were to guy who rented the wood chipper to the guys who used it to shred bodies ;~)) Hence my comment about full compliance (a Steve Buscemi line from that same movie)!

I read the lyrics of the song and it is a good one IMO. I have not heard the name Trip Shakespeare in many many years! I always loved that name but never heard any of their music. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

OK, I guess I was way off base on what I was reading that name as ;~(( I was thinking of the movie Fargo, and visioning you were to guy who rented the wood chipper to the guys who used it to shred bodies ;~)) Hence my comment about full compliance (a Steve Buscemi line from that same movie)!

I read the lyrics of the song and it is a good one IMO. I have not heard the name Trip Shakespeare in many many years! I always loved that name but never heard any of their music. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

LOL

2 of the band members, Matt Wilson and John Munson, used to be my neighbors back when I was about 2. I've met them more recently and they're great guys. Still making amazing music. I've been to a lot of their shows. They don't play as trip Shakespeare anymore, but their various other bands have all been very good.

Back