NGD - Signature Limited

Hey Jack - what I want to know is what happened to that CE24 in that picture in your "About" section...no mention on the gear page ;) I loves me a good CE...

I see that by your signature. I had two of them, 1990 and 1991. The cherry burst in the picture is the 91. The other was whale blue. Earlier this year we decided to sell our house and downsize, since all of our children, except one, have moved out, the house is much too big (5 bedrooms). We put our house on the market and I decided to let go of some of my guitars and basses, I had 35 guitars and 5 basses at the time I think, in anticipation of having a smaller music room in the new home. The two CE's got sold as part of the downsizing. Well it turns out our house didn't sell and I could've kept all my guitars but they're gone. They both went to good homes, the 91 went to a guy I've known for years that owns a recording studio, the 90 went to an active armed forces service member, he really loved that guitar and I'm sure he's going to take good care of it.

FWIW - you may have read here that myself and others prefer the switching on the Sig Ltd versus that of the 408 productions model. Enjoy. Here's my club entry:

SigLtd-Dallas.JPG

FWIW - you may have read here that myself and others prefer the switching on the Sig Ltd versus that of the 408 productions model. Enjoy. Here's my club entry:

SigLtd-Dallas.JPG

Red, never realized you had a matching Red Amp too - KILLER.

+1 for the switching, I do like the toggle better than the blade, as well as the actual location of the mini-toggles, better on the Siggy. The Paul's Guitar is almost identical to this setup as well.

Jack - glad to hear that the CEs were well spoken for :)

Out for delivery!! Really looking forward to this one for some reason. Will use this week to get familiar with it and set it up for me and first gig with it Friday night.

Back