NGD! SE SVN in Black Cherry!

supergoat94

So I recently replaced the pickups and all electronics in my ESP LTD 7 String with PRS components and while browsing Reverb for some more 7 string accessories I stumbled upon a SE SVN that had what I thought was an insane price for how good it looked in the pics. I made an offer to see if I could get it just a bit chaper and they accepted!

So now I'm the new proud owner! It sounds and plays great. I like my LTD, even better now that it's got PRS guts, but this 7 string just plays and feels better. Completely happy with my impulse purchase.

20200710_130440.jpg

Hanging out with his new friends

20200710_130452.jpg

Very nice, congrats! There for a second I was in tears :mad::confused: as I thought you had a F strap on a PRS, thankfully you didn't. :D

May you love it long time!

So.... you see my other two PRS's? Those yellow straps are Fender straps. I've been meaning to get PRS straps but the yellow tweed ones Fender makes are super comfortable and stay in place so I can't talk myself into replacing them. :) The new SVN just has a cheap Ernie Ball strap I had lying around, but it may be the first to get an actual PRS strap.

So.... you see my other two PRS's? Those yellow straps are Fender straps. I've been meaning to get PRS straps but the yellow tweed ones Fender makes are super comfortable and stay in place so I can't talk myself into replacing them. :) The new SVN just has a cheap Ernie Ball strap I had lying around, but it may be the first to get an actual PRS strap.
Heh! It's of course perfectly fine to put whatever strap on that you like, just joking around as usual :D

Congrats! I never did get to lay hands on the regular SVN, but I was able to get a Holcomb w/the Alpha & Omega pickups (which I'd have likely gotten if I had found the regular SVN).

Sweet score! Congrats
I had the SE Cu24 7-string for awhile (also an impulse buy), really cool.

Back