NGD - Pimp Santana II - purple with gold hardware

Tahlee

Tollywood Rhode Island
Awwwww, yeah. Purple and gold may make you think of kings and such, but I think of a 1970s New York City Pimp. Sweet Cadillac with fuzzy interior. Long flowing pimp robe. Gold jewelry.

Without further adieu...

09-E57-C32-CC14-4-EBB-AC5-A-FE128-EE0-B274.jpg

854794-AE-CC77-4-E03-BB6-B-129487-E9-EFEB.jpg

Oh snap! A buddy of mine and I have been watching that for months!

Bangin’!

Man.... you’ve got Santana Fever!

I really do! I just love how they play and where the controls are. I was originally on the hunt for a Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut in memory of one I had in the early 2000s. But I already had a couple of PRS and the difference in quality at equal price points is not even close. “Hello, boring wood, you have a call on line one...”

So, that’s when the idea of a Santana struck me. Once I got the first one, I was so happy with it that I sold another couple of guitars and bought this Pimp Daddy.

Thanks, guys!

Yes, you really do need one. I’ve also been watching Sweetwater for when the Artist Package Santana is back in stock.

You need some gold 57/08’s!!!

I do love a sweet Gibson p90 in the neck, but I had a little something else in mind for the bridge. I need a humbucker in the bridge. I’ve been sitting on a gold Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell for a while now. I bought it for a guitar with gold hardware but I never installed it. Steve Stevens Raygun edition.

B48-B8994-70-F3-466-E-9096-4511-E82-D9-ECA.jpg

Back